We know it can be a pain to resize a file to under 2MB’s without completely ruining your image quality. Using canva.com is a quick, easy and FREE work around to maintain your image quality while resizing your file. Not everyone is an expert with tools like Photoshop, nor has the time to spend hours learning how to use it. Use this quick workaround island be done in less than 5 minutes!
1. Start by clicking “Create a design” followed by “ + Custom Dimensions” Input the dimensions as 1280 x 720 px.
2. Upload your image into the center of the page.
3. Click “Download” at the top right hand side of the page and save as .png
4. Open your downloaded image in Paint / Paint 3D. Crop all of the white space around your image.
5. Click done and save your image as a .png! It is now correctly sized to send through our platform!