1. First you'll want to navigate to the Loyalty feature tab.
2. From there, you'll be on the Birthday Messages overview page. Click Create Birthday Message.
3. Name your Birthday Message Series (for your own record keeping) and select which group(s) or all contacts to send to.
4. Type your Birthday Message.
You can include links in your message as well as insert a file attachment, coupon, first name variable, last name variable, template, and any custom fields you have created.
You can also include the default opt-out instructions if you like.
5. Schedule your Birthday Message to be send before, on, or after their Birthday and at a specific time of your choice.
Once it looks all good, you can Add Another Message and follow steps 4-5 to create additional ones or simply hit Save.