Campaigns are one-offs sends to group(s) of (or all contacts) subscriber base. On Mobiniti's platform creating a campaign can be as simple or as complex as you make it. We offer tons of features within campaigns including different message types (SMS vs MMS), Emojis, Media attachments, targeting subscribers filters, drip messages, and more!
Step by step instructions with screenshots
1) Name your campaign so you can easily identify it in the future when reviewing campaign analytics.
2) Select which group(s) or all contacts option for the subscribers that you intend on sending the campaign to. You can select multiple, as well as, type in the send to box to find the exact group(s) you want to send to.
You can type in letters, phrases, acronyms, etc. in the select groups box and mass add all of the filtered options. This is great for users who use naming conventions for various segments they want to target all at once vs other groups.
3) If you want to send a more targeted message to a specific set of characteristics of your subsribers, click the Subscribers Filters to expand.
The following are filters that are available:
Pending Keyword contacts
Exclude Contacts CSV Add
Random Subscriber -
Subscribed Between -
To learn what each of these filters are and how it works right click here and open as a new tab.
4) Select the message type that you would like to utilize. We currently offer SMS and MMS. Next to the message type will display your account's specific message rate.
To learn about the difference between message types right click here and open as a new tab.
5) Type in your campaign message. You can include standard text, special characters, and links in your message. You canalso insert emojis, mobile coupons, fields, media (images, video, pdfs, etc), review requests, and templates into your campaign message box by clicking the buttons right beneath the message box.
5) A. In the bottom right corner of the message box is the character counter, this tells you approximately how many characters have been used. 0/160 characters per SMS or 0/1500 characters per MMS.
5) B. Mobiniti does support Long SMS which allows you to send up to 8 SMS segments. X messages Used beneath the character counter highlights this. In the image below 2 SMS messages have been used.
5) C. If you included a link within your message and would like to utilize Mobiniti's link shortener, check on Shorten Links. Unique Short Links will send a unique link to each subscriber so you can see exactly which contacts clicked a link vs did not. This is helpful in the future when trying to target engaged users vs non-engagaged users with
5) D. You can utilize integrated tracking pixels to connect click-thru data from shortened links to the respective advertising platform integrated (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or Adwords). To learn more right click here and open as new tab.
6) After you typed up and included everything you need in your campaign message box, you also have the option to setup Drip Message(s). These are follow up messages that can be sent as soon as 1 minute after and up to 14 days later from the original campaign message. These are great for reminders.
7) If you have Facebook and/or Twitter integrations setup, you can also quickly type up a text-only post to publish to Facebook and/or Twitter at the time of sending or scheduling a campaign.
8) When you are ready to send your campaign. You have 3 options in the bottom right corner of the page.
Also we provide you with a cost estimate based on your total contacts x message type x total messages used. This is just a cost estimate, our system deducts credits (if you have them) first before taking monetary funds away from your balance.
8) A. Preview Campaign. Send yourself or another confirmed subscriber a quick text preview to see what the message looks like on a subscribers device.
8) B. Schedule Campaign. Choose an exact date and time to send your campaign at.
8) C. Send Campaign Now. Once selected, it will require you to type the word "SEND" in ALL CAPS. This is done to prevent accidental campaign sends.